7.15.2007

Seeking Collaborators

In an effort to improve the frequency of postings here at Anxiously Concerned, I am seeking collaborators who would like to contribute material to this blog. In addition to improving the frequency of postings, this would also hopefully increase the diversity of perspectives shared in this "online space," and provide those who would like to share their thoughts on a blog, but aren't able to start one right now, an opportunity to try their hand at writing posts in a forum with an audience already in place. If you would like to contribute, please leave a comment on this post or send me an email (a link to my email address is contained in my profile). Looking forward to hearing from you!

6 comments:

Sam Cyrous said...

Dear Victor,

Maybe I could help.
How should we manage it?


PS: please change the link you have from phoenixadaeternum to www.fenixadeternum.blogspot.com (portuguese language blog).

Victor said...

Dear Sam,

Thanks for your offer of help! I can send you an invitation to be an author on the blog, and you can start posting as soon as you like!

Phillipe Copeland said...

This is a cool idea. As this is for people who do not already have a blog, I will of course not contribute. I'm looking forward to seeing what people have to say.

Victor said...

Thanks, Phillipe! We'll see what comes of it.

Bilo said...

we miss your posts Victor!

SAM said...

Victor, I really wanted to help with this space, but it's not easy to keep on with personal and (some) professional life, one blog and another that is not in our own idiomatic family.

Please, accept my apologies for not being able to write, and accept me making Bilo's words mine: we miss your texts!